The one that got away ...

Mike-P
Posted 23/05/2008 - 21:04 Link
He was hovering directly above the flower when I took the picture.
The wings are going so fast you cant even see them.

Comment Image
Clarky
Posted 24/05/2008 - 04:19 Link
Wow, thats your best yet i really like it. I would have like to see the bee directly over the flower but they are not always co-operative. Great shot.

What lens did you use, the exif says 85mm @ f19 :
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Mike-P
Posted 24/05/2008 - 06:07 Link
Thanks.
Was using the Tamron 90mm F2/8 Macro.
Clarky
Posted 24/05/2008 - 06:13 Link
Quote:
Thanks.
Was using the Tamron 90mm F2/8 Macro.
Thats weird I viewed it in photome and it says the focal length is 85mm :

Are you sure you didn't lose 5mm off that lens somewhere
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Mike-P
Posted 24/05/2008 - 07:30 Link
I presume it says that because when I start up the camera it asks for the focal length as its an older non auto focus lens (Anti shake?).
Although its a 90mm the K10D gives me an option of 85mm or 100mm so I chose the nearest
Mike-P
Posted 24/05/2008 - 12:55 Link
He did it again ...

Comment Image

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo