The Old barn

womble
Posted 25/03/2011 - 12:54 Link
K20D, Auto-Takumar 55mm f/1.8 lens.

Comment Image


Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
thoughton
Posted 25/03/2011 - 14:39 Link
I realise it is foggy and I assume it's early morning and not very bright, but this still seems a bit too muddy. Good composition though. Perhaps a little more detail in the barn wouldn't go amiss.
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
jeeess1967
Posted 25/03/2011 - 15:25 Link
Hey Womble, i truly like this shot....its beautiful....i don't know i am impressed beyond words....this shot is pulling me....great job....regards jeeess (i have not exaggerated)
K-5, K-7 and K10D, Pentax 18-135 WR,18-55 WR,Pentax 28-105,Sigma 28-300, Sigma 28-80 (Macro) and Pentax 50-200 WR.
snappychappy
Posted 25/03/2011 - 16:10 Link
Brighten the barn up as mentioned to show the details, colour version available?
aliengrove
Posted 26/03/2011 - 13:36 Link
I agree with all the above

This is one of the type of shots where I find plug-ins like Topaz detail or similar come into their own, used just on the barn it could bring out the detail a lot more.
Stuey
Posted 28/03/2011 - 21:31 Link
I like it

Actually the more I look at it the more I like it
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo