The next thing to want....

johnriley

Link Posted 19/04/2013 - 10:06
It's a terrible burden liking photography. There are so many things to want...we got the Q, no problem. Then I could really do with a K-01. That would be useful doing table top product photography, on a tripod and with the screen a good way to avoid a crick in the neck.

An MX-1 would be really nice. I fancy one of those, very classy and I know the lenses are good. Then there's a K-5 IIs please, I like the texture of its images. A 645D would be a real luxury, but how good would those images be...don't even get me started on lenses. The list is long.

Still I have had one lucky escape. I've been tasked with selling a few camera collections this year and all those lovely items were varied but had huge amounts of Olympus gear. If those had been Pentax I would have been doomed. I wouldn'y have wanted to sell, I'd have wanted to buy.

Still, plenty of time not to want things when we're all gone, so carry on!
Best regards, John

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 19/04/2013 - 11:27
simples John - an entire collection of FA* lenses - NEW.

and to use them on some of the more recent DSLRs and sell on 'previously enjoyed' gear on here...selling Pentax gear is much easier than other brands I can tell you - just thank Pentax Corporation that they don't date stamp lenses....like Canon
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

johnwhit

Link Posted 19/04/2013 - 11:40
Only 3 as far as lenses go:

FA 31mm Ltd
Voigtlander APO Lanthar f/2.5
Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD

John
PPG link

In LBA hiatus.
Last Edited by johnwhit on 19/04/2013 - 11:41

SteveF

Link Posted 19/04/2013 - 12:11
Start buying lottery ticket on a regular basis?
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.