The next thing to want....

johnriley
Posted 19/04/2013 - 10:06 Link
It's a terrible burden liking photography. There are so many things to want...we got the Q, no problem. Then I could really do with a K-01. That would be useful doing table top product photography, on a tripod and with the screen a good way to avoid a crick in the neck.

An MX-1 would be really nice. I fancy one of those, very classy and I know the lenses are good. Then there's a K-5 IIs please, I like the texture of its images. A 645D would be a real luxury, but how good would those images be...don't even get me started on lenses. The list is long.

Still I have had one lucky escape. I've been tasked with selling a few camera collections this year and all those lovely items were varied but had huge amounts of Olympus gear. If those had been Pentax I would have been doomed. I wouldn'y have wanted to sell, I'd have wanted to buy.

Still, plenty of time not to want things when we're all gone, so carry on!
Best regards, John
ilovesaabs
Posted 19/04/2013 - 11:27 Link
simples John - an entire collection of FA* lenses - NEW.

and to use them on some of the more recent DSLRs and sell on 'previously enjoyed' gear on here...selling Pentax gear is much easier than other brands I can tell you - just thank Pentax Corporation that they don't date stamp lenses....like Canon
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
johnwhit
Posted 19/04/2013 - 11:40 Link
Only 3 as far as lenses go:

FA 31mm Ltd
Voigtlander APO Lanthar f/2.5
Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD

John
PPG link

In LBA hiatus.
Edited by johnwhit: 19/04/2013 - 11:41
SteveF
Posted 19/04/2013 - 12:11 Link
Start buying lottery ticket on a regular basis?

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo