The Internation Space Station
Posted 18/08/2013 - 22:00
Link
Could a Mod please correct the title.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Posted 19/08/2013 - 13:51
Link
nice captures, I particularly like the clouds which add interest where they would normally be a problem for an astro shot.
Purely as an asside and not a comment on your images, I think I've been using equitorial mounts too much, I now expect the stars to appear static and the house to trail!
Purely as an asside and not a comment on your images, I think I've been using equitorial mounts too much, I now expect the stars to appear static and the house to trail!
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


192 posts
15 years
Kent,
UK
Taken with my KX - 30s, 200 ISO, F8, 18mm
1.
[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/clifford111/IMGP5865.jpg[/IMG]
2.
[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/clifford111/IMGP5864.jpg[/IMG]
3.
[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/clifford111/IMGP5863.jpg[/IMG]