The Gadget Show Live
Posted 31/03/2010 - 11:33
Link
It was from The Gadget Show, that I learned of Picasa. The only image editing software that I use. Jon Bentley tested it along side two other ones that you have to pay for, and liked picasa best.
I must admit to thinking some very impure thoughts, when Suzi Perry is on the screen.
I must admit to thinking some very impure thoughts, when Suzi Perry is on the screen.
No man is worth his salt, who has not been banned from at least one Forum, and two Flickr groups.
Mowog.
Mowog.
Posted 31/03/2010 - 11:50
Link
Agreed
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 31/03/2010 - 16:57
Link
Agreed on Picasa and Suzi Perry.
If you can't say something nice about Pentax, you won't say anything at all.
Apparently.
Apparently.
Posted 31/03/2010 - 21:31
Link
I went to the Gadget Show last year. No Pentax. More importantly, the tickets make it very clear you cannot take photographs inside so I left mine locked up in the car, only to discover EVERYBODY with cameras clicking left right and centre. They were even actively encouraged during the live show. I was furious.
---
Visit me on Flickr
Visit me on Flickr
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1384 posts
18 years
Bedford
Having looked at the list of camera manufactures giving demonstrations it seems that Pentax is missing.
Any ideas why, tickets for the cinema (presenters of the show are here) sold out months ago.
Park Cameras will be there so guess where my credit card could be used.
Regards
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]