The Bond Collection
Posted 24/03/2011 - 22:20 - Helpful Comment
Link
2 is great! Just enough of the gun, and the camera looks fantastic, really pops out. Perhaps try and remove the green fringing e.g. on the trigger guard thingy?
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 25/03/2011 - 19:32
Link
Thanks Tim, I can't believe I hadn't noticed the horrible green fringing, I'll put it down to tired eyes having been stuck in front of the computer all day. So I've reworked my favorite two by desaturating them, cloning out a couple of marks and dust spec on the camera and straightening up the second shot so that the Minox looks horizontal. Right, time for a vodka Martini......
And yes Fatspider, I'll be clearing a DB5 shaped space in the gararge if my numbers come up this weekend
[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/Crossed-up/PUF/_IGP88561.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/Crossed-up/PUF/_IGP88401.jpg[/IMG]
And yes Fatspider, I'll be clearing a DB5 shaped space in the gararge if my numbers come up this weekend
[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/Crossed-up/PUF/_IGP88561.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/Crossed-up/PUF/_IGP88401.jpg[/IMG]
My Images
K1 II|K3|DA10-17|DA*16-50|FA31|DA*50-135|DA*200|DA*300|Sigma 150-500
K1 II|K3|DA10-17|DA*16-50|FA31|DA*50-135|DA*200|DA*300|Sigma 150-500
Posted 25/03/2011 - 19:39
Link
The mind boggles as to why you have those on your desk, but I do like the photos.
There is a DB5 here in town. I have no idea who it belongs to though - I only see it driving around occasionally. I assume it's the same guy owns the DB9 I see more regularly.
There is a DB5 here in town. I have no idea who it belongs to though - I only see it driving around occasionally. I assume it's the same guy owns the DB9 I see more regularly.
Posted 26/03/2011 - 12:46
Link
Gwyn wrote:
The mind boggles as to why you have those on your desk, but I do like the photos.
There is a DB5 here in town. I have no idea who it belongs to though - I only see it driving around occasionally. I assume it's the same guy owns the DB9 I see more regularly.
Thanks Gwen, it was only the Minox camera that was on the desk (with some Pentax stuff of course!) which gave me the idea. The 'gun' is not as sinister as it seems as it's not a PPK but a Walther LP53 air pistol inherited from my father years ago. Although it is quite apt since it was actually an LP53 that was used in most of the publicity shots for the Connery era Bond films.The mind boggles as to why you have those on your desk, but I do like the photos.
There is a DB5 here in town. I have no idea who it belongs to though - I only see it driving around occasionally. I assume it's the same guy owns the DB9 I see more regularly.
http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/index_gadgets.php?m=ga&g=ga042
My Images
K1 II|K3|DA10-17|DA*16-50|FA31|DA*50-135|DA*200|DA*300|Sigma 150-500
K1 II|K3|DA10-17|DA*16-50|FA31|DA*50-135|DA*200|DA*300|Sigma 150-500
Posted 26/03/2011 - 13:01
Link
A friend of mine runs a James Bond fan club ... has written books and mags about the films and has been on the set when most of them were being made.
I was round his house one day when Roger Moore phoned up to say hello.
He has loads of James Bond props and posters but says Ebay has actually devalued them quite a bit because all these items that people thought were in short supply are now easily accessable.
I was round his house one day when Roger Moore phoned up to say hello.
He has loads of James Bond props and posters but says Ebay has actually devalued them quite a bit because all these items that people thought were in short supply are now easily accessable.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


421 posts
15 years
Leicester
All K20D with an M 50mm 1:1.7, ISO 400, F2.8, 1/4s handheld with SR. shot on my desk on an A3 drawing pad illuminated by the iMac, and a bit of a tweak in Aperture 3, exported with Border FX.
[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/Crossed-up/PUF/_IGP8840.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/Crossed-up/PUF/_IGP8856.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/Crossed-up/PUF/_IGP8814.jpg[/IMG]
K1 II|K3|DA10-17|DA*16-50|FA31|DA*50-135|DA*200|DA*300|Sigma 150-500