Teleconverters
Posted 01/02/2008 - 12:17
Link
thanks.
Al
Al
Quote:
Well, it arrived at the shop this morning, and SDM most definately works through it, but 1st impressions are that it does take longer to lock on to target.
Will test it more over the weekend and give you a better impression.
Model number seems to be :- Tamron TA14XPAF / AF14700 if it helps.
Well, it arrived at the shop this morning, and SDM most definately works through it, but 1st impressions are that it does take longer to lock on to target.
Will test it more over the weekend and give you a better impression.
Model number seems to be :- Tamron TA14XPAF / AF14700 if it helps.
Posted 01/02/2008 - 15:34
Link
We are all talking about converted that go between the lens and camera body, what about converters that go on the front of the lens, such as this one:
http://www.goshotcamera.com/product/LTP001622XB-AMZ/Bower_2x_62mm_Telephoto_Conv...
Does anyone have any experience with these? I know they can only be as good and the glass used in them but I am wondering it they will have less of an f stop impact.
I have been thinking about trying one, but it seems that I would have to buy to be able to try!
http://www.goshotcamera.com/product/LTP001622XB-AMZ/Bower_2x_62mm_Telephoto_Conv...
Does anyone have any experience with these? I know they can only be as good and the glass used in them but I am wondering it they will have less of an f stop impact.
I have been thinking about trying one, but it seems that I would have to buy to be able to try!
Bodies: K5IIs, K7, MZ5n, LX, MV
Lenses: DA*16-50, DA18-55WR, DA18-135, DAL35, M50 F2, A50 f1.4, FA50 f1.4, DA*50-135, DA55-300, Tamron 70-300, DFA 100 WR Macro, M135 f3.5, Sigma 120-400 APO DG HSM, Tokina 500 f8.0
Flash: Metz 58, Metz 48
Accessories: BG4, Pentax right angle finder, Pentax mirror adaptor lens, O-ME53 Viewfinder Loupe
Auto 110 System: Auto 110, Winder, 18mm, 24mm, 50mm, 70mm, 20-40mm, AF100P, 1.7x telecon
Lenses: DA*16-50, DA18-55WR, DA18-135, DAL35, M50 F2, A50 f1.4, FA50 f1.4, DA*50-135, DA55-300, Tamron 70-300, DFA 100 WR Macro, M135 f3.5, Sigma 120-400 APO DG HSM, Tokina 500 f8.0
Flash: Metz 58, Metz 48
Accessories: BG4, Pentax right angle finder, Pentax mirror adaptor lens, O-ME53 Viewfinder Loupe
Auto 110 System: Auto 110, Winder, 18mm, 24mm, 50mm, 70mm, 20-40mm, AF100P, 1.7x telecon
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3062 posts
18 years
Aylesbury,
Bucks.
Will test it more over the weekend and give you a better impression.
Model number seems to be :- Tamron TA14XPAF / AF14700 if it helps.
Website・Blog・Gear・Twitter・Facebook