Tamron Adaptall 2

TonyM
Posted 08/10/2010 - 10:45 Link
I have several items for sale (the photo's seem to have acquired a pink cast; rest asured the items are in normal black/silver condition). First up is a P/KA adapter, which is in excellent condition and allows full aperture control of the lens from the camera:

Comment Image


Comment Image


Price for this is £50 including shipping to UK address.

Next I have a SP 300mm, which is in excellent condition bar some internal dust, which is to be expected for the age and doesn't effect the image:

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Price is £75 including UK shipping.

Finally, I have a SP BBAR 2x converter again in excellent condition:

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Price is £50 incl UK delivery. I am happy to discount for multiple purchases - £10 off for two items, £20 off for three. I will also accept returns if there are any problems. All items will be very securely packaged. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal gift.

PM me if interested and please leave a note referring to the item(s) on this thread. Thanks for looking.

Tony
Edited by TonyM: 08/10/2010 - 11:09
TonyM
Posted 10/10/2010 - 13:33 Link
300mm sold pending payment. Price reduction on other items:

P/KA adapter now £45 including UK postage.
2x converter £40 including UK postage.
Both items £78 including UK postage.
Posted 11/10/2010 - 16:50 Link
How much would be shipping to Austria for both (that is, if you're willing to ship outside of the UK)?
Please e-mail me at [email protected], as I can't send PMs yet (been attracted to this forum just today by another offer).
TonyM
Posted 11/10/2010 - 18:41 Link
Email sent.
TonyM
Posted 11/10/2010 - 20:00 Link
300mm lens and adapter now sold. Just the converter left, which has a very good reputation and this one is in fine nick!
giofi
Posted 11/10/2010 - 20:36 Link
Tempted... I have one, in good condition, but yours looks definitely better!
Edited by giofi: 11/10/2010 - 20:36

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo