Tamron 17-50

mikew
Posted 02/07/2010 - 16:18 Link
In order to fund another purchase I have decided to sell my lovely Tamron 17-50 which I bought a couple of years ago from SRS. Just dust on front element.

This was by far and away my favourite lens and then I bought a prime and I was hooked. Realistically I haven't used this lens for 9 months so it has to go!

It comes with original bits and bobs, box, cap, hood all in tip top condition. A lovely lens.

Comment Image


Comment Image


I'd like £225 but make me an offer.

Please use my real email [email protected] as I am away from teh forum at the moment.

Many thanks

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
mikew
Posted 02/07/2010 - 22:04 Link
Sale pending - which is nice.
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
mikew
Posted 03/07/2010 - 17:58 Link
And sold - which is even nicer.
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo