Tallinn, Estonia
Posted 25/08/2011 - 15:00
Link
Hi Bret.
No 1 & 2, of the prison, very thought provoking shots, with B&W being just right for this subject.
No 1 & 2, of the prison, very thought provoking shots, with B&W being just right for this subject.
Chris R.
I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).
I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).
Posted 25/08/2011 - 16:51
Link
Interesting shots Brett, unfortunately we missed that when we were there on the 9th August - loved the city, we took a "Chillout walking tour" with a local student Anna who was very informed and funny with it too (booked from the little tent in the square opposite tourist information), I'd definitely go back, if only to see the prison next time
I took quite a few shots but mine are more typically tourist shots
Simon
I took quite a few shots but mine are more typically tourist shots
Simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1470 posts
17 years
Work: Helsinki; Home: Lahti
C&C welcome...
1.
2.
3.
4.
- Bret
my kit: K3, K5, K-01, DA 18-55, D-FA50 macro, Siggy 30/1.4, 100-300/f4, 70-200/2.8, Samsung 12-24/f4, Tamron 17-50, and lots of other bits.