Table Top Photography

PeteL
Posted 19/03/2010 - 15:15 Link
Here`s another very useful site courtesy of A P. This one deals very comprehensively with Table Top Photography...link

Regards - Pete
thoramay
Posted 19/03/2010 - 16:46 Link
Pete. Can this product be bought in this country? I am interested.

regards Thoramay.
paulgee20
Posted 19/03/2010 - 18:19 Link
Hi Thora

There are a 'few' products offered, all of which appear to readily available over the web.

Kind Regards


paul
K5's (2)both gripped, K10d gripped, Pentax 28-90 f3.5, Sigma 18-250mm, Sigma 150-500mm. Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro, Sigma 10-20 f.4-5.6.EX DC, Hoya 135 f2.8, Take on 28mm f2.8 Pentax AF360 flash, 2 fill in slaves. 30 metre remote release, Rt angle viewfinder, Giotto NOT 3261B Tripod with Manfrotto 808Rd4 ball head, Manfroto 4861RC2 monopoly, shoulder stock, various filters etc, Panasonic SET HBS HD Video cam, Tamrac Explorer 8x backpack and a sore back.....
-------------------------------------------------------
Photography is an index for measuring futility and pride.......

Paul

:wink
http://s743.photobucket.com/home/pg20_photos/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pg20
bretbysteve
Posted 19/03/2010 - 18:29 Link
You dont need to spend much at all....

check out this thread with my responses lower down the thread;

http://photo.net/canon-fd-camera-forum/00OVKc

cheers Steve.M.
PeteL
Posted 19/03/2010 - 19:28 Link
thoramay wrote:
Pete. Can this product be bought in this country? I am interested.

regards Thoramay.
Hi Thoramay,

Sorry,I don`t know any more than you do on that! I just posted the link as i thought it would be of use to others. It covers a lot, In a very easy to understand way, I have seen light tents advertised in Uk for use in photographing items for E-Bay and i am sure the other pieces of kit should not be too difficult to find over here.
Sorry i can`t be of more help as i am not generally into this kind of photography. I usually get by with a few reflectors and diffusers but i found the site very useful all the same.
Regards - Pete

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo