Sunpak auto 222

Zach Abubeker

Link Posted 23/09/2007 - 18:04
Hello. Judging from this site the voltage of the flash is 6.7. I know that its compatable with my zx-7, but do you guys think itll work on the k10? it has only one prong, not really sure what that means but dont most of them have 4? also im interested in using it off the camera with a sync cord attached, i have an idea how to do this but what are some good brands to use for this purpose as far as hotshoe adapters and sync cords, relatively long ones?

Thanks in advance.

Zach

George Lazarette

Link Posted 23/09/2007 - 18:09
Zach Abubeker wrote:
Hello. Judging from this site the voltage of the flash is 6.7. I know that its compatable with my zx-7, but do you guys think itll work on the k10? it has only one prong, not really sure what that means but dont most of them have 4? also im interested in using it off the camera with a sync cord attached, i have an idea how to do this but what are some good brands to use for this purpose as far as hotshoe adapters and sync cords, relatively long ones?

Thanks in advance.

Zach

It will work fine in manual mode. All flashguns are triggered by the big contact in the middle; the others are to allow the camera and flashgun to communicate and do all sorts of trickery.

For off-camera flash you will need a pc cord and a hotshoe adapter with pc socket. Simple and cheap.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.

Zach Abubeker

Link Posted 23/09/2007 - 18:38
thanks much for the snappy reply George.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.