Sunderland light house
Posted 13/04/2018 - 23:03
Link
It is a great subject with the sail boat adding interest, but I wonder if a vertical crop, removing the people on the left might work better ?
Not sure but just a suggestion. I find my cropping can often be my weakest part.
Not sure but just a suggestion. I find my cropping can often be my weakest part.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 14/04/2018 - 05:12
Link
Great Image.
I agree with Peter, cropping the image by removing the people working aside may make it look much more enticing.
I agree with Peter, cropping the image by removing the people working aside may make it look much more enticing.
Posted 15/04/2018 - 09:15
Link
Think a square crop of the lighthouse and boat would look good
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1455 posts
18 years