Sunday morning breakfast
Posted 20/07/2014 - 14:53
Link
If I had taken this one Alan - it would be by far the best kingfisher shot I had ever managed but as it is one of yours, you have set the bar higher than this in my view - but hey that may just be jealousy
Carl
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 20/07/2014 - 15:33
Link
Another most impressive image Alan, with those gorgeous colours again. The k5 has performed superbly for you at iso 1250. Really beautiful!
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 20/07/2014 - 17:06
Link
That's another cracking shot. Well done.
Posted 20/07/2014 - 19:04
Link
I actually saw a kingfisher today on the Somerset Levels. Surprised him as I crossed a bridge, a flash of brilliant blue and he was gone.
Another fine shot but not, obviously, as good as the previous one. Not a bad old camera, is it?
Another fine shot but not, obviously, as good as the previous one. Not a bad old camera, is it?
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4248 posts
16 years
Blyth,
Northumberland
DA 300, f4, 1/320, ISO 1250
Sunday morning breakfast by Alan Wennington, on Flickr
PPG
Flickr