Suede live at Leeds
Posted 27/10/2013 - 22:57
Link
All top stuff as always, Gary. But #4 (B&W) is absolutely top drawer. The lead gives a rally unusual framing, and (dare I say it) his expression hardly looks like Brett Anderson... so a really great and unusual catch of him.
#s 3 and 4 are absolute typical classic poses of him, caught beautifully.
#s 3 and 4 are absolute typical classic poses of him, caught beautifully.
Posted 27/10/2013 - 23:07
Link
Thanks tim
the lighting on number 4 was awful and all blue, but like you said it doesn't look like Brett and i love his expression.
the lighting on number 4 was awful and all blue, but like you said it doesn't look like Brett and i love his expression.
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Posted 08/12/2013 - 18:54
Link
All superb Gary.
"Not shooting so many gigs nowadays due to other commitments"
Can I ask, are these commitments photographic related?
"Not shooting so many gigs nowadays due to other commitments"
Can I ask, are these commitments photographic related?
Fletcher8.
Posted 08/12/2013 - 19:29
Link
As usual these inspire me to work on my own abilities. Brill
Steve
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Posted 09/12/2013 - 02:27
Link
Fletcher8 wrote:
All superb Gary.
"Not shooting so many gigs nowadays due to other commitments"
Can I ask, are these commitments photographic related?
In the final year now of my business management degree, which is taking up a lot of my time.All superb Gary.
"Not shooting so many gigs nowadays due to other commitments"
Can I ask, are these commitments photographic related?
Gravelrash wrote:
As usual these inspire me to work on my own abilities. Brill
Thanks
As usual these inspire me to work on my own abilities. Brill
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3665 posts
18 years
Grimsby,
UK
K-5 mkii DA* 16-50
K-5 mki DA* 50-135
All ISO 1600
f/4
1/160 - 1/400
As always more on my flickr stream, link in my sig...
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released