Sudio Portraits
Posted 25/02/2009 - 22:21
Link
Nice shot Stefan, not perfect but certainly better than most early attempts (including mine).
I think the second guy is about the best of the bunch though the lighting would probably have suited a female portrait rather than male, the lighting on the women is IMHO a bit too harsh.
Have a look at McBrian's website for a bit of inspiration;
link
PS McBrian, you owe me for the plug
I think the second guy is about the best of the bunch though the lighting would probably have suited a female portrait rather than male, the lighting on the women is IMHO a bit too harsh.
Have a look at McBrian's website for a bit of inspiration;
link
PS McBrian, you owe me for the plug
Posted 26/02/2009 - 13:26
Link
Thank you Alan, you certainly have an eye for these things!
We went from a female straight to him and we didn't make the lighting a bit harder
There was a softbox overhead and an lamp on the side I believe.
Thank you for the link as well, they are certainly nice!
Now all I need to do is try to reverse engineer them to see how the setup was
We went from a female straight to him and we didn't make the lighting a bit harder
There was a softbox overhead and an lamp on the side I believe.
Thank you for the link as well, they are certainly nice!
Now all I need to do is try to reverse engineer them to see how the setup was
Posted 26/02/2009 - 13:40
Link
Quote:
Thank you Alan, you certainly have an eye for these things!
Not really, I'm just repeating what I've picked up at my camera club, portraiture is'nt really my thing, I'm OK if someone else sets the lights up and we have a pretty model
Thank you Alan, you certainly have an eye for these things!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



531 posts
17 years
Leeds,
The North
Dont get me wrong this portrait is a cracking shot and please pass on to her that I think she's a lovely looking women.