Subway
Posted 28/03/2014 - 23:01
Link
Posted 28/03/2014 - 23:33
Link
This photo has certainly got people interested
Ive tried repeating this type of photo over the last two days and I cant quite something as good. I love the way everyone is "busy" in this scene and the angles are all good on the eye...
I cants eettle on any of your edits!
Thanks
QC
Ive tried repeating this type of photo over the last two days and I cant quite something as good. I love the way everyone is "busy" in this scene and the angles are all good on the eye...
I cants eettle on any of your edits!
Thanks
QC
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
Posted 29/03/2014 - 10:39
Link
I like this photo with the softness that shooting through the window has caused ,I like the way it dos'nt over explain it'self and the title, you know why you called it that we don't need to know .... and of all the versions the first is my favourite .... jeff....
Posted 29/03/2014 - 13:24
Link
jeffstclair wrote:
.... and the title, you know why you called it that we don't need to know ....
I imagine it's the Subway chain of sandwich shops, long familiar in the US, and now 'over here'. I like to be able to make some link between a photo and its title, even if I just guess 😊
.... and the title, you know why you called it that we don't need to know ....
Posted 29/03/2014 - 14:01
Link
Oh right you live and learn ... I've never heard of 'em ..odd name ...conjures up a dark subterranean nether world ... or is it just me ?....jeff...
Posted 29/03/2014 - 14:22
Link
They sell submarine ("sub") sandwiches, which probably makes it even more claustrophobic.
I like this pic a lot. It gets to the heart of "street" photography -- capturing an instant in the lives of people going about their business, ideally in an interesting way. The original was certainly on the flat side and the later editing efforts have brought out a lot more of the potential. We could argue about the best tonality till the cows come home but it's a case of good work all round.
Al
I like this pic a lot. It gets to the heart of "street" photography -- capturing an instant in the lives of people going about their business, ideally in an interesting way. The original was certainly on the flat side and the later editing efforts have brought out a lot more of the potential. We could argue about the best tonality till the cows come home but it's a case of good work all round.
Al
Posted 29/03/2014 - 19:24
Link
What on earth is a submarine ("sub ") sandwich... what they eat on Das Boot ?... I'm too young to know this.... It's a great photo anyway ....jeff....
Posted 29/03/2014 - 19:56
Link
jeffstclair wrote:
What on earth is a submarine ("sub ") sandwich... what they eat on Das Boot ?... I'm too young to know this.... It's a great photo anyway ....jeff....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_sandwichWhat on earth is a submarine ("sub ") sandwich... what they eat on Das Boot ?... I'm too young to know this.... It's a great photo anyway ....jeff....
Subway and Quiznos use special high speed ovens to heat and
toast the filling and roll at the same time so it's served hot.
I'm not sure of the nutritional/safety of this because in the
case of say a ham or chicken sandwich they are just reheating
already processed meat. At least MacDeadthings use raw meat
I quite like them though mostly because you have a
choice from about 6 different breads.
They are sold by length 6 inch or 12 inch.
--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 29/03/2014 - 20:15
Link
Thanks for that Algi, .....jeff....
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



4248 posts
16 years
Blyth,
Northumberland
A good spot Alistair
PPG
Flickr