Link Posted 01/05/2015 - 11:26
My brother had a stroke early last year ,right arm is now rubbish. What can he use to support camera k5 he's on about something used for video work that you wear but i dont know he's talking about
Thanks Pete


Link Posted 01/05/2015 - 11:39
Google "dslr shoulder rig" and you're probably looking at what he had in mind.

There are steadicam equivalents that you strap to yourself more substantially than a shoulder rig also.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.