Street Photography from Berlin
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
1 posts
8 years
I am Sebastian Jacobitz, Street Photographer from Berlin and I love shooting with my RicohGR.
Recently I have been traveling a lot in Southeast Asia and I share my experiences on my Blog: link where I also aim to inspire other Street Photographers.
Since I am a heavy user of the RicohGR I also wrote a review link presenting the benefits of the RicohGR for Street Photography.
During Christmas time 2016 I also experimented with the Ricoh and using a flash in Berlin.