Strange one.

derek897
Posted 29/03/2015 - 23:48 Link
Okay so I have been taking shots of matches at the point of ignition. When reviewing some last night I was surprised to find this in amongst them, just basic exp and levels. Nothing else.

Comment Image
I know what i like, If not always why.
richandfleur
Posted 30/03/2015 - 00:08 Link
Ok so that's really freaky.
Crazy cool capture right there!
davidwozhere
Posted 30/03/2015 - 01:13 Link
Is somebody trying to tell you something?
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
K10D
Posted 30/03/2015 - 01:41 Link
Final destination?
Too far from a shore.
spinno
Posted 30/03/2015 - 16:45 Link
Easter next week...from the island of the same name....
David
derek897
Posted 30/03/2015 - 23:08 Link
Easter island heads yep.
Just thought it very strange. Glad it wasn't Halloween.
I know what i like, If not always why.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo