Storm at Tynemouth
Posted 08/02/2009 - 23:10
Link
Nice shot. Theres been at least one occasion when I've been soaked at that very spot from a wave coming over like that.
Posted 08/02/2009 - 23:42
Link
Thanks for the comments...
Marky..the pier was all closed off so I couldn't get anywhere near (fortunately)...this was taken at 70mm with my Sigma 17-70 and has been cropped a little...should have taken the 55-300 !!!
simon
Marky..the pier was all closed off so I couldn't get anywhere near (fortunately)...this was taken at 70mm with my Sigma 17-70 and has been cropped a little...should have taken the 55-300 !!!
simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2106 posts
18 years
Mold,
North Wales
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/STKITCHIN/Tynemouth.jpg[/IMG]
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link