Stop hypocrisy !

Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Pointless subject

senn

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 16:19
Here is a matter for Admin..
Are no Pentax camera taken pics admissible to PUPG ?
I think the answer cannot be but binary.
YES ? then stop naming this site “Pentax User”; ..
NO ? then I’ve got some serious doubts about the effectiveness of your server filter .

Regards,

PS : I do not target Samsung DSLR taken pics.
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG

Pentaxophile

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 16:25
Senn, the system relies on user honesty / diligence only.
[link=https://500px.com/will_brealey/[/link]

johnriley

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 16:50
senn, what are you referring to? I haven't a clue what you're talking about
Best regards, John

Fletcher8

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 16:57
Senn, you have totally lost me on this post. could you please explain?
Fletcher8.

judderman62

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 17:12
me too ... not a clue.
- -
Mike

Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2

senn

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 17:34
johnriley wrote:
senn, what are you referring to? I haven't a clue what you're talking about

I repeat my question left unanswered .. Are no Pentax camera taken pics admissible to PUPG ?

As for the "clue" it's astonishing it does regularly escape to your vigilance ..

Regards
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG

johnriley

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 17:39
Well senn, the answer to your question is that pictures taken with Pentax cameras are the only ones allowed in the gallery.

As and when non-Pentax images are pointed out they are removed. This site is, after all, Pentax User. However, it's left up to the honesty of those who upload that they are actually Pentax Users - nobody has time to waste checking the EXIF data on every image posted.

If you wish to complain about an image, then please send a PM as others do from time to time, then it can be attended to. A link is helpful.

Many thanks.
Best regards, John

techno-terminator

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 17:40
Senn - do you mean NON pentax cameras - i.e. Canon , Nikon , Fujii etc ?
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs

judderman62

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 17:40
repeating something that several people have already said they don't understand does not clarify in the slightest... you may as well post nothing as no one seems to know what you are trying to say.

please re-word and maybe elaborate /add more details/information.
- -
Mike

Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2

senn

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 17:44
techno-terminator wrote:
Senn - do you mean NON pentax cameras - i.e. Canon , Nikon , Fujii etc ?

Yes, I mean NON Pentax/Samsung cameras ..

regards,
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Last Edited by senn on 08/06/2012 - 17:47

senn

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 17:50
judderman62 wrote:
repeating something that several people have already said they don't understand does not clarify in the slightest... you may as well post nothing as no one seems to know what you are trying to say.

please re-word and maybe elaborate /add more details/information.

judderman62 your previous reaction gives the impression you've perfectly understood the question, ..
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG

johnriley

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 17:53
This seems to be nonesense, so I'm closing it.
Best regards, John

senn

Link Posted 08/06/2012 - 17:59
johnriley wrote:
Well senn, the answer to your question is that pictures taken with Pentax cameras are the only ones allowed in the gallery.

As and when non-Pentax images are pointed out they are removed. This site is, after all, Pentax User. However, it's left up to the honesty of those who upload that they are actually Pentax Users - nobody has time to waste checking the EXIF data on every image posted.

If you wish to complain about an image, then please send a PM as others do from time to time, then it can be attended to. A link is helpful.

Many thanks.

That clarifies the situation, .. Thank You.
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Pointless subject