St Annes Well (Malvern):

LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 09/02/2020 - 16:12
..and Malvern Priory...

LennyBloke

Sry

Link Posted 09/02/2020 - 16:23
Gorgeous tones in both images, Lenny. There's a form of intimacy in St Ann's Well which quite appeals to me.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 09/02/2020 - 17:27
Sry wrote:
... There's a form of intimacy in St Ann's Well which quite appeals to me.

There are better views to be had, but it's difficult when the current tenants park their car out the front - the windscreen is just visible in the dip in the bushes
LennyBloke

pschlute

Link Posted 11/02/2020 - 00:22
Very nice. Did you use a touch of sepia in the pp ?
Peter

My Flickr page

davidwozhere

Link Posted 11/02/2020 - 01:07
Pity about the modern brick thing on the right of the 2nd image (not your fault!). That aside, it almost looks like a half plate contact print from years ago.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

LennyBloke

Link Posted 11/02/2020 - 09:02
Thanks for the comments!

davidwozhere wrote:
Pity about the modern brick thing on the right of the 2nd image (not your fault!). That aside, it almost looks like a half plate contact print from years ago.

In front of the Priory Tower is the Abbey Hotel - the original part is nice looking and in keeping with the surrounding buildings, but the extension (a bit chunk added to the right of it) and some other "add-ons" really spoil it

pschlute wrote:
Very nice. Did you use a touch of sepia in the pp ?

Actually no - I was playing around with the images in colour and got to a point I was fairly happy with, then I clicked the B&W button (in LR) and it gave this Sepia cast! A sort of "happy accident"
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.