Steam

JForeigner

Link Posted 09/04/2019 - 09:33
A procession of steam engines that trundled past a friends place. I know nothing about these engines. It was just good to see these engines out and about.

All taken with my K3 and Sigma 18-35.

Thanks for looking.

Gary
Armed with a K3, some M, A, FA, DA, and star lens. With an eye open for "just one more lens".

My PPG link

droopsnoot

Link Posted 12/04/2019 - 19:27
They're always an interesting sight on public roads - we have a couple of steam fairs reasonably close to here, and you can usually bank on seeing one or two making their way there a day or two before.
Real name: Mike Edwards. My homage to seventies Vauxhalls: www.firenza.net

Camera - Pentax Kx, 18-55 kit lens, 18-200 Sigma, 50-500 Sigma, 500mm Tamron mirror

StephenHampshire

Link Posted 12/04/2019 - 20:12
Trevor the Traction engine passed by the end of my road a few hours ago en route to Alresford station to take part in a Thomas the Tank Engine event. All good as log as you don't get stuck behind one (or three) I had a nightmare journey on the A272 twenty odd years ago trying to overtake a succession of rollers and engines returning to parts of Sussex and Hampshire after a large rally! My son also stepped out for while with a lady who owned a roller and occasionaly drove it to the pub.
Everything Changes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arleimages/
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.