srsmicrosystems pentax aluminium case!
Posted 26/02/2009 - 11:27
Link
Had one of these cases many years ago used it for my VHS Video Camera and kit, built like a tank, solid hinges and lock, well worth the money.
If I have enough cash on Saturday I might buy another now you have pointed them out.
If I have enough cash on Saturday I might buy another now you have pointed them out.
Tel,
Posted 26/02/2009 - 11:51
Link
if you buy one could you post some better pics of it as the one on the srs site isnt that good thats providing i can wait that longthanks for your reply
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1046 posts
18 years
I just wondered if anyone has used one of theese before if so what did ya think? thanks for listening