SRS Winter Sale - Now on!


Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 24/12/2016 - 11:08
Good morning all,

Our Winter sale is now on.

We've got a range of lenses on offer and our Pentax K-1 body at 1599 is back!

As per usual, all offers are stock limited. Some stocks for this offer are due into us on the 28th December (150-450mm)

We have lots of other deals on other brands too - follow this link to our website for other offers.

Lenses:
D-FA 15-30mm - 1099

D-FA 28-105mm - 349

150-450mm - 1299 - Stocks due 28/12/16

70-200mm F2.8 - 1199

24-70mm F2.8 - 799

300mm F4 - 699

DA* 200mm F2.8 - 549

100mm F2.8 WR - 329

18-270mm F3.5-6.3 - 359

55-300mm WR - 219

Unboxed 18-135mm - 229

16-85mm - 379

DA* 16-50mm - 499

70mm Limited (Black) - 329

31mm Limited (Black) - 749

43mm Limited (Black) - 409

77mm Limited (Black) - 549

15mm Limited (Black) - 349

20-40mm Limited (Black) - 429

35mm Macro Limited (Black) - 379

1.4x HD Converter - 259

HD 560mm - 2699

50-200mm WR - 139



Pentax K-1 Body - 1599 (Use code PENTAXK1 at checkout)

Pentax K-3 II Body + FOC 50mm F1.8 - 699

Pentax K-1 D-BG6 Grip - 179

Pentax K-3 / K-3 II D-BG5 Grip - 109

O-GPS1 GPS Unit - 99

Any questions then please ask and wishing you all a Merry Christmas and many thanks for your support this year as always!
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

edin_togger

Link Posted 24/12/2016 - 11:09
There's an awful lot of tempting stuff there as a new K1 owner!!!!!!

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 24/12/2016 - 23:27
Trying to resist...
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

JAK

Link Posted 24/12/2016 - 23:55
Go on, you know you want to!
John K

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 26/12/2016 - 16:45
If Chris is willing to tempt me with an irresistible P/Ex on my K5 + grip then I could be tempted....The D3 does most things absolutely excellently, even 12MP is adequate but when the damn thing clogs up the buffer after 5 shots it's time that makes way for something more modern.
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

joostdh

Link Posted 26/12/2016 - 21:03
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:

D-FA 28-105mm - 349

This is such an excellent lens for the K-1. No regrets paying full price at release. The price is a no-brainer.

I am once more going to mull over the D-FA 24-70 as I have a feeling it will never again be available for this new price.
Pentax K-1| Pentax K-01 | D-FA 28-105mm | FA 28mm F2.8 | FA 35mm F2.0 | FA 43mm F1.9 Ltd | FA 50mm F1.4 | FA 50mm F2.8 Macro | FA* 85mm F1.4 | FA 100mm F2.8 Macro | DA* 200mm F2.8 | Pentax AF 540FGZ
Last Edited by joostdh on 26/12/2016 - 21:03

edin_togger

Link Posted 30/12/2016 - 10:44
Just ordered the "FA Ltd" Trio of the 31, 43 and 77, don't believe I'll be able to get them at the price any time soon after this sale.

Those 3 along with the 20mm FA 2.8, 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200 f2.8 should cover off almost anything!!!

LennyBloke

Link Posted 30/12/2016 - 16:28
edin_togger wrote:
......Those 3 along with the 20mm FA 2.8, 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200 f2.8 should cover off almost anything!!!

Tut, tut - No Macro, No Super-Telephoto, No Fisheye - I think you're going to struggle
LennyBloke

edin_togger

Link Posted 30/12/2016 - 17:57
LennyBloke wrote:
edin_togger wrote:
......Those 3 along with the 20mm FA 2.8, 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200 f2.8 should cover off almost anything!!!

Tut, tut - No Macro, No Super-Telephoto, No Fisheye - I think you're going to struggle

Haha, I don't shoot fish-eye and I don't really shoot long either..... 100mm macro could be arranged early in the year though!

Unlocker

Link Posted 30/12/2016 - 18:54
edin_togger wrote:
.... 100mm macro could be arranged early in the year though!

At 329 i'd do it by the end of the year!

WebsiteBlogGearTwitterFacebook

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 31/12/2016 - 09:19
edin_togger wrote:
Just ordered the "FA Ltd" Trio of the 31, 43 and 77, don't believe I'll be able to get them at the price any time soon after this sale.

Those 3 along with the 20mm FA 2.8, 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200 f2.8 should cover off almost anything!!!

Wow, all three FA limiteds in one hit - someone's in for a GOOD photographic new year.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

reso

Link Posted 31/12/2016 - 13:44
Dfa 100wr macro on its way after a very good p/x deal thanks chris and team
k5iis a few sigma & pentax len,s
pentax *ist film camera

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 31/12/2016 - 18:12
Cambrian did the same deal on the K-1, couldn't resist...
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

edin_togger

Link Posted 01/01/2017 - 12:28
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
edin_togger wrote:
Just ordered the "FA Ltd" Trio of the 31, 43 and 77, don't believe I'll be able to get them at the price any time soon after this sale.

Those 3 along with the 20mm FA 2.8, 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200 f2.8 should cover off almost anything!!!

Wow, all three FA limiteds in one hit - someone's in for a GOOD photographic new year.

Oh yes, I thought I might as well bite the bullet while the price is good, 31mm and 43mm arrived yesterday (brilliant New Years Eve!) with the 77mm to follow in early January!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.