Spring blossom

Northgrain
Posted 25/03/2011 - 17:46 Link
No great merit to this, but spring has finally come to Glossop (town motto - "Where the Clouds Meet the Hills") and was playing with DOF with the DA40. Thought I'd use it to test whether I've got the upload stuff right (sizing etc).

Although then I'll have to pluck up courage to post more frequently for proper C&C

Tim

1/125@f8, ISO 100

[IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk206/Northgrain/CherryBlossom-1.jpg[/IMG]
Edited by Northgrain: 25/03/2011 - 17:48
Frogfish
Posted 25/03/2011 - 18:06 Link
it sure is beautiful stuff Tim.
http://frogfish.smugmug.com/ Pentax. Pentax DA*300/4, Cosina 55/1.2, Lens Baby Composer Pro & Edge 80, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
snappychappy
Posted 25/03/2011 - 18:56 Link
A beautiful explosion of blossom there, works well.
matwhittington
Posted 25/03/2011 - 19:00 Link
Yes that is a rather splendid pic of some rather wonderful blossom. Well executed!

Regards
Mat W

My Flickr: link
aliengrove
Posted 26/03/2011 - 13:43 Link
Bright, colourful and very evocative of spring!
Northgrain
Posted 26/03/2011 - 16:44 Link
Many thanks for the kind comments, folks. Glad I took it yesterday - it's 10 degrees colder here today and grey sky has returned.
Edited by Northgrain: 26/03/2011 - 16:45

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo