Spotmatic - Disassembled
Posted 15/02/2011 - 11:54
Link
What a waste of what looks to have been quite a nice example!
Matt
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Posted 15/02/2011 - 12:41
Link
I've got a dozen or so M42 bodies (mostly Prakticas and Zenits) that I can't even give away so I was thinking of doing something similar. I have a friend who's a framemaker and I figured they'd look quite cool hung on a wall. If my prototype goes well I'll post some pictures.
Joining the Q
Posted 15/02/2011 - 13:20
Link
hefty1 wrote:
I've got a dozen or so M42 bodies (mostly Prakticas and Zenits) that I can't even give away so I was thinking of doing something similar. I have a friend who's a framemaker and I figured they'd look quite cool hung on a wall. If my prototype goes well I'll post some pictures.
Flog them to pubs!I've got a dozen or so M42 bodies (mostly Prakticas and Zenits) that I can't even give away so I was thinking of doing something similar. I have a friend who's a framemaker and I figured they'd look quite cool hung on a wall. If my prototype goes well I'll post some pictures.
I knew somebody who, I think, bought hats, cut them in half, mounted them in frames and sold them to pubs. Y'know its atmospheric. And makes up for the cheap swill they're all necking.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 15/02/2011 - 13:39
Link
It reminds me of a photograph of a £45000 Sony Broadcast camera that fell from a helipcopter, the maintenance guys assembled the myriad of parts (the largest of which was the Sony badge) for insurance purposes and labeled the photograph 'Exploded diagram of a Sony Digibeta Camera'
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 15/02/2011 - 13:54
Link
The US Mag "Modern Photography" used to take a camera to bits like that when they were testing it..... but.. they also put it back together
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


271 posts
19 years
Stockholm
I guess the real challenge would be putting all back together again.
Cheers,
/Ian