Spider Skin ?

Mike-P
Posted 21/04/2010 - 22:09 Link
Well I presume its a Spiders skin.?

Never seen one before .. it was in a web, just wondering if it was another spiders dinner.

Comment Image
pentaxanne
Posted 21/04/2010 - 22:18 Link
how weird, nice shot mike.
Mike-P
Posted 22/04/2010 - 13:19 Link
cardiff_gareth wrote:
Its gone :
I can see it :

Maybe its still in my cache as I did reprocess it slightly.

Comment Image
Edited by Mike-P: 22/04/2010 - 13:20
mayday
Posted 22/04/2010 - 13:46 - Helpful Comment Link
This could be what you have pictured...link
Regards
David

Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
royd63uk
Posted 22/04/2010 - 13:49 Link
cool well seen
regards
Roy

Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/

my pbase gallery
Cliff-P
Posted 22/04/2010 - 14:08 Link
Great image Mike, well photographed.
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
Mannesty
Posted 22/04/2010 - 14:31 Link
Now that's exactly the kind of event I'd like to capture on video. Maybe using a K7 and Sigma EX 180mm Macro.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
royd63uk
Posted 22/04/2010 - 14:59 Link
Quote:
Now that's exactly the kind of event I'd like to capture on video. Maybe using a K7 and Sigma EX 180mm Macro
mmm never thought about the k7 being used as a macro video camera interesting
regards
Roy

Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/

my pbase gallery

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo