Specs vs contacts

Soran
Posted 05/11/2013 - 23:13 Link
I have worn specs for the last 20 odd years, which cause me no problems apart from when I am using a camera. I have the diopter all the way to the right which gives me a clear image, but depending on conditions sometimes(usually good light) I keep them on, other times(low light, fast subjects) I can't always decide and often end up with them stuck on top of my head.

I have never worn contacts, so was wondering if anyone has made the switch due to photography, and if so have you switched for all vision uses, or just use contacts when out shooting, and specs the rest of the time?
Pentax K-3, Pentax K-5.
Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6, Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8, Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8
Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 WR, Pentax DA 55-300mm f/4.0-5.8
Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA 50mm f/1.8, Pentax D-FA 100MM f/2.8 Macro WR, Pentax DA*300mm f/4.0

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo