Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Some wet spiderwebs

davidwozhere
Posted 08/11/2022 - 00:00 Link
It's that time of year again. Misty, drizzly mornings deposit droplets all over the spiderwebs and you get that urge to balance a tripod in the most unlikely places to get what you think are the best pictures. Then you get indoors, put them on the big screen and toss most of them into the bin!
Here are some that survived the delete key ......

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

They were all taken with a K1 and a manual focus 'A' series 100mm 'dental' macro lens. Mirror up and IR remote release.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
Posted 08/11/2022 - 08:54 Link
All great but if pushed, I'd go for #1. Colour and lighting appeal. Seriously good work here, David.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
Graham_A_E
Posted 08/11/2022 - 10:31 Link
Number one for me too for both colour and structure. You have to be quick to get these!

best wishes,

Graham
LennyBloke
Posted 09/11/2022 - 16:11 Link
Urbanmeister wrote:
All great but if pushed, I'd go for #1. Colour and lighting appeal. Seriously good work here, David.

+1

even better viewed large
LennyBloke
davidwozhere
Posted 09/11/2022 - 23:44 Link
Curious how we differ - I like the last one personally. Whatever one's taste, thank you for your kind comments.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
cardiffgareth
Posted 15/11/2022 - 11:05 Link
1 I really like with the way the limited DOF draws you in but then I got to No. 4 and I just love the way they all hang down and the larger rain drop sits at the bottom
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.