Some wet spiderwebs
Posted 08/11/2022 - 08:54
Link
All great but if pushed, I'd go for #1. Colour and lighting appeal. Seriously good work here, David.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
Posted 08/11/2022 - 10:31
Link
Number one for me too for both colour and structure. You have to be quick to get these!
best wishes,
Graham
best wishes,
Graham
Posted 09/11/2022 - 16:11
Link
Urbanmeister wrote:
All great but if pushed, I'd go for #1. Colour and lighting appeal. Seriously good work here, David.
+1All great but if pushed, I'd go for #1. Colour and lighting appeal. Seriously good work here, David.
even better viewed large
LennyBloke
Posted 09/11/2022 - 23:44
Link
Curious how we differ - I like the last one personally. Whatever one's taste, thank you for your kind comments.
Posted 15/11/2022 - 11:05
Link
1 I really like with the way the limited DOF draws you in but then I got to No. 4 and I just love the way they all hang down and the larger rain drop sits at the bottom
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3709 posts
12 years
Slap in the middle of England
Here are some that survived the delete key ......
They were all taken with a K1 and a manual focus 'A' series 100mm 'dental' macro lens. Mirror up and IR remote release.
My page on Photocrowd