Some Recent Macros

darkskies
Posted 31/05/2014 - 08:27 Link
johnriley wrote:
Quote:
I have also a question for the Mods. I have a macro setup which is a K5, butchered Pentax zoom, reversed Nikkor 50/2.8 EL, and Pentax flash. Is that too much non-Pentax to post here?
Quote:
If I ever get an answer to the question I have posed to the Mods........
You'll get a much quicker answer with a PM! That's hardly non-Pentax, it's quite usual to use other makes of lens (Sigma, Tamron, Tokina, etc. just to name a few) and quite usual to use enlarging lenses for close ups. There's no problem at all, but thanks for asking.
Thanks John. I didn't mean to sound impatient. Thanks for the response. I'll post some shots with that setup when I have the time, later today, hopefully.
This space deliberately left blank.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo