Some nice lenses I will be selling

davidstorm

Link Posted 29/10/2021 - 13:44
Hi All

Just a quick heads up that I will be selling some APS-C lenses soon, will probably put them on ebay auctions, but I wanted to give a heads-up here first as this Forum has always been very good to me in terms of buying and selling quality gear. Those who know me will be aware that I look after my equipment very well and the lenses mentioned here are all in excellent condition and fully working, with no haze or fungus, no marks on the optics and no operational issues. I will definitely have the following available:

DA*50-135 in excellent condition, no SDM issues, 350

DA 12-24 (Samsung D-Xenon version), also in excellent condition, 250

Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4 Macro HSM, superb condition, 125

If there's any interest, please PM me and I can take some images of the lenses (not had chance to do this yet, having only just got back from Corfu).

I may have other lenses and also possibly a KP, a K3 and a K1 available, but I will post separately on these as and when I'm ready to sell.

Cheers
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

davidstorm

Link Posted 29/10/2021 - 17:02
Hi All

Here are images and details of some really nice lenses I'm selling, please PM me if interested. These will also be listed on ebay, but I'm happy to end the ebay auctions if anyone on here wants any of them. All prices are excluding shipping, postage costs will depend on the buyer's preference, or they can be collected from my home in Sheffield (S21) if that's a better option. The lenses are all in full working order, with no fungus, no haze, no aperture issues, no focus issues, no zoom issues. All have been carefully used and carefully stored when not in use.

Pentax DA*50-135 - Excellent Condition - No SDM issues
I've used this lens extensively over the past couple of years without any issues. The only 'fault' is that one of the latches on the lens cap has lost its springiness, but it still attaches to the front of the lens without a problem. Many of the images in my gallery portfolio are shot with this lens. Selling only because of acquiring a Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 (full frame lens). Price: 350

Samsung D-Xenon 12-24 F/4 (DA 12-24 equivalent)
Again, this lens has been exclusively used by me for several years, it is working faultlessly and has no issues. Selling only due to acquiring full frame equivalent lenses. Price 250.

Sigma 17-70 DC Macro F/2.8-4 HSM
Great all-round lens with close focusing ability and near silent HSM motor. This has been my 'go-to' walkaround lens for APS-C and is in excellent condition, fully working with no issues. Selling only due to acquiring full-frame equivalent lenses. Price 125.

Kind Regards
David
Flickr

Last Edited by davidstorm on 29/10/2021 - 17:04

davidstorm

Link Posted 29/10/2021 - 20:34
PM received for the 12-24 lens, but not yet confirmed sold.
Flickr

davidstorm

Link Posted 30/10/2021 - 10:38
The Sigma 17-70 is now sold, the DA*50-135 and the 12-24 are still available.
Flickr

davidstorm

Link Posted 30/10/2021 - 11:25
Samsung 12-24 is now sold, pending payment, only the DA*50-135 remains. Just a quick reminder that this 50-135 is showing no signs of any SDM issues.
Flickr

davidstorm

Link Posted 01/11/2021 - 13:06
A quick bump for the DA*50-135, also I forgot to mention on the original description that it comes with its box, instructions and the Pentax padded lens pouch too.
Flickr

Last Edited by davidstorm on 01/11/2021 - 13:06

roberrl

Link Posted 02/11/2021 - 11:09
12-24 arrived this morning, well packed and ready to go.
Thank you David.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.