Some newer images

womble

Link Posted 13/07/2014 - 22:34
I have been adding to my website, both the images and adding additional cameras to the equipment pages (Kris Lockyear Photography), so here are some images I took for those pages.

Pentax A3 (1) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentax A3 (2) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentax Super A (1) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentax Super A (2) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Link Posted 14/07/2014 - 09:21
Back in the day I'd have given an eye for a super or programA. I doubt if these old eyes would get me half a K3 now. Lovely craftsmanship not like the made in China junk we have to put up with nowadays. I wonder how many modern cameras will still be functioning in 30 years time.
As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.

RussV

Link Posted 14/07/2014 - 10:48
Lü wrote:
Back in the day I'd have given an eye for a super or programA.......... I wonder how many modern cameras will still be functioning in 30 years time.

+1 (athough I'm not sure I'll still be functioning in 30 years!)
www.russv.me.uk

vic cross

Link Posted 16/07/2014 - 15:29
Lü wrote:
Back in the day I'd have given an eye for a super or programA. I doubt if these old eyes would get me half a K3 now. Lovely craftsmanship not like the made in China junk we have to put up with nowadays. I wonder how many modern cameras will still be functioning in 30 years time.

That's what we thought about Japanese (junk) in the 50's Then came the Korean (junk) Now we have the Chinese (junk) Just give it a little time and see what (junk) comes next??????????????????????????
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

tyronet2000

Link Posted 17/07/2014 - 10:50
Some nice looking pieces of kit there. 30yrs time we won't need slr's as such, everyone will be attached into super fast wi-fi and wear a super tele/wide angle mini cam transmitting our images directly to Uncle Tom Cobley and all
Regards
Stan

PPG

Dingo

Link Posted 10/08/2014 - 00:42
tyronet2000 wrote:
Some nice looking pieces of kit there. 30yrs time we won't need slr's as such, everyone will be attached into super fast wi-fi and wear a super tele/wide angle mini cam transmitting our images directly to Uncle Tom Cobley and all

Nice try with forward visualisation but I think this is much more realistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PQhyJ1rvO2k

...........after another thirty years diet of Easteneders, X Factor and Big Brother we'll all be Zombies!!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.