Some more from Perth
Posted 30/03/2013 - 14:21
Link
One might think that you could get used to being here Kris. A good moonrise and long beak. I dislike gulls with a passion, good exposure on the critter though.
Best regards
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 30/03/2013 - 14:57
Link
K10D wrote:
One might think that you could get used to being here Kris. A good moonrise and long beak. I dislike gulls with a passion, good exposure on the critter though.
Best regards
I could certainly get used to the light! ISO100, 1/500th second... etc etc... I'd have to buy some ND filters though! K.
One might think that you could get used to being here Kris. A good moonrise and long beak. I dislike gulls with a passion, good exposure on the critter though.
Best regards
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 30/03/2013 - 16:49
Link
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 30/03/2013 - 19:36
Link
Very nice shots Kris, I'm unsure whether I prefer the original colour balance or the second one on the Moon shot, the second is probably more accurate, but I like the warmth in the first one.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 31/03/2013 - 12:56
Link
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.




7676 posts
18 years
Hertfordshire,
mostly.
Big beak
Admiring the view
Cheers, Kris.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.