redbusa99

Link Posted 17/11/2019 - 12:38
Autumn from Miserden Park plus 1 IR and IR from Stroud hill Victorian Cemetery

1. Autumn at St andrews, Miserden

2. Colour and Chaos 1

3. Colour and Chaos 2

4. Standing Proud

5. Winter scene courtesy of Autumn Sunshine and IR converted 1st Dl

6. Family tomb that makes for quite sad reading if you take time to look, Mother,Father and 7 young children

7. Chapels of rest, originally 1 for C of E and the other for non conformists and paupers

8. Being taken over

K3 II and the odd lens or 2

Flickr

alfpics

Link Posted 17/11/2019 - 13:47
Nice set Joe. The first one and the second with the square crop look great as do you IR ones; no 5 does look wintry! The lighting of no 7 is wonderful and the vignette effect of darkness around the last one last one is a stand out for me
Andy

redbusa99

Link Posted 17/11/2019 - 16:11
thanks Andy, the other fact i forgot was that the "workhouse" was just across the road so no doubt the Paupers chapel of rest was used quite often
K3 II and the odd lens or 2

Flickr

pschlute

Link Posted 17/11/2019 - 17:28
Lovely autumn colours here. The "winter" scene is nice too, and this is from someone who usually does not "get" IR photography
Peter

My Flickr page

Sry

Link Posted 17/11/2019 - 17:49
I very much like 'coulour & chaos 1" - wonderful colours and textures. The IRs work quite well for me, especially the last two - love how all that light jumps out from the darkness of the borders.

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 18/11/2019 - 19:15
Very nice... particularly like the tone and feel of no.6... there's something about IR and graveyards... and the slightly faded false colour works well for me...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

Nigelk

Link Posted 18/11/2019 - 22:49
Nice autumnal colour with No2 being my favourite of the first 3 shots then things really take off with the IR shots which are all very nice indeed.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.