Soft Light over Adlington

Posted 30/03/2014 - 19:16 Link
Having just purchased the SMC-F 35-70mm from MattyH today, I had to take a shot on the way back home. So as the light was getting quite nice, I stopped and took this.

Comment Image
Some Cameras
MattyH
Posted 30/03/2014 - 19:29 Link
Lovely, I can tell you are going to get on just fine with it.
Posted 30/03/2014 - 19:51 Link
MattyH wrote:
Lovely, I can tell you are going to get on just fine with it.
Indeed I am. Nice sharp images OOC and so small. The above was with my K-01. It is probably the first zoom that lends itself to the brick (apart from the FE of course)
Some Cameras
gwing
Posted 30/03/2014 - 21:29 Link
A lovely calm image.
davidstorm
Posted 30/03/2014 - 21:36 Link
I agree, it is a lovely image.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo