SNAIL

geordie01
Posted 02/06/2012 - 17:40 Link
Waiting for a delivery so stuck in the house had a rat around in the flower pots outside and found this.
K-r dfa 100mm
c&c
[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/geordie2831/IMGP9737.jpg[/IMG]
tyronet2000
Posted 02/06/2012 - 17:48 Link
Ah Ha! I had a specimen escape 6 months ago. now I know where it is Super Shot
Regards
Stan

PPG
Stuey
Posted 02/06/2012 - 18:59 Link
Find a few more and you have enough for a meal

Nice shot
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
snappychappy
Posted 02/06/2012 - 19:44 Link
YUK !!!! horrible things, great shot.
geordie01
Posted 02/06/2012 - 20:49 Link
tyronet2000 wrote:
Ah Ha! I had a specimen escape 6 months ago. now I know where it is Super Shot
I will send it back Stan given fair wind and a good tide should be with you around mid July.
08tiger
Posted 03/06/2012 - 05:02 Link
Yuk, but a good capture, one thing I don't see much of in the tropics
C&C welcome.
Don.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo