Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

SMC Pentax F* 300/4.5

matsoberg
Posted 17/04/2017 - 20:27 Link
Selling this F* 300/4.5 as I ended up with two when looking for a replacement for the one I damaged.
https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/wtb--f--300-4-5-58040/p-1

Lens works well and as it should. Front element glass is clean, no spots or cleaning marks. Rear element glas has a very small coating spot but I cannot see anything in the images, even trickier to get a shot showing it. No scratches or cleaning marks or such. No oil on blades, snappy aperture, no fungus but has a few dust specs inside. Barrel has signs of use, see images.
Has original caps front and rear and the original Pentax dedicated case SS 10-22.

530.00 GPB
626.00 EUR
667.00 USD
or equivalent

Insured and trackable shipping is 30.00 GBP/35.00 EUR with Swedish PostNord

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
Edited by matsoberg: 17/04/2017 - 20:32
nocturnal
Posted 17/04/2017 - 23:06 Link
If I didn't already own one this would be mine!

You even have the ultra rare tripod foot, this is a steal!!!!!

I don't have a case for it either.

Here is what it can do... I hope you don' mind me putting an image in...

link
"In a photographic context I don't like the use of the word 'shot' as where I live this word refers to an extreme act of violence and not the beautiful craft of photography"
matsoberg
Posted 18/04/2017 - 16:48 Link
nocturnal wrote:
If I didn't already own one this would be mine!

You even have the ultra rare tripod foot, this is a steal!!!!!

I don't have a case for it either.

Here is what it can do... I hope you don' mind me putting an image in...

link

Thanks for the comments nocturnal. Yes, these lenses are indeed something. I was devastated when I cracked the front glass on the one I had and just had to get another (ending up with two...) As for your bird shot, very nice!
nocturnal
Posted 18/04/2017 - 17:21 Link
Oh yes I remember you now.

I'll also mention that the F*300 has an aperture ring, hence you can use it with film cameras. I used it with an MX recently with the SE focussing screen. The negatives are incredible never mind just the joy of looking through the big cinematic viewfinder on the MX!!! This is the reason why I chose this lens rather than the DA* 300. Hope this speeds up your sale
"In a photographic context I don't like the use of the word 'shot' as where I live this word refers to an extreme act of violence and not the beautiful craft of photography"
matsoberg
Posted 23/04/2017 - 13:03 Link
Sale pending on the lens.
matsoberg
Posted 24/04/2017 - 14:51 Link
Lens is sold.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.