Small Town Life
Posted 08/04/2011 - 11:56
Link
Great set.
I love small towns like this. Seems the time has gone by and forgotten them sometimes.
I love small towns like this. Seems the time has gone by and forgotten them sometimes.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
SmutjeUK
It's nice to be nice!
Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
Posted 08/04/2011 - 12:01
Link
Very enjoyable, they seem to confirm impressions I've gained from my limited experiences of rural France, beautiful, timeless and quite unlike any other country.
David
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1425 posts
18 years
Geneva
500px