Skegness Sunset
Posted 15/03/2014 - 19:30
Link
Damn this social media! I keep going for the 'like' button!
Three brilliant shots Andrew
Three brilliant shots Andrew
Posted 15/03/2014 - 20:00
Link
I like all of them and as a rule I hate sunsets
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 15/03/2014 - 20:06
Link
Great - No:3 for me - tells a story
Posted 15/03/2014 - 20:09
Link
Excellent set Drew, I like all of them.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 15/03/2014 - 21:38
Link
You wouldn't think they were cropped that much at all - they've stood up IQ-wise very well, and ooze atmosphere.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 16/03/2014 - 00:22
Link
Have to agree with the above comments, nice set Drew.
Regards
George
Regards
George
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2943 posts
15 years
Chesterfield
All quite heavily cropped, taken with K5 and Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4
1. Big Wheel.
2. Rockin' Roller
3. Heading Home
"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla
PPG link
Flickr link