SilkyPix won't install
Posted 09/08/2009 - 19:06
Link
I have not had this problem, but suggest the following.
Uninstall again. Next, delete any Silkypix folders that might remain on your drive to which it was originally installed. Run a registry cleaner. Then do a fresh install.
Uninstall again. Next, delete any Silkypix folders that might remain on your drive to which it was originally installed. Run a registry cleaner. Then do a fresh install.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 09/08/2009 - 19:50
Link
Peter,
Started to do what you suggested and found that I had not uninstalled all of the Silkypix and Pentax Lab software.
Now done and reinstalled successfully.
Cheers!
Started to do what you suggested and found that I had not uninstalled all of the Silkypix and Pentax Lab software.
Now done and reinstalled successfully.
Cheers!
K10D with Grip, 28mm,50mm,135mm,18-55,18-200,70-300mm, Meade 2000mm catadioptric, dodgy tripod and luck
Posted 09/08/2009 - 23:15
Link
Now you are confusing me. What has the Pentax Lab software got to do with this?
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 10/08/2009 - 17:23
Link
Peter,
I'm too embarrassed to say...
I'm too embarrassed to say...
K10D with Grip, 28mm,50mm,135mm,18-55,18-200,70-300mm, Meade 2000mm catadioptric, dodgy tripod and luck
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


107 posts
18 years
Sunny Swindon
Can anyone point me in the right direction...? My Silkypix software stopped working. The window wouldn't open up properly, so I uninstalled it via Control Panel and then went to install it from scratch. (I rebooted in the meantime)
However, on reinstalling, I got a message window saying that it was already installed and wouldn't proceed, other than exiting.
Has anyone had the same problem and resolved it?
regards,