Sigma Ringflash for sale

snappychappy
Posted 26/04/2013 - 10:18 Link
Sigma EM-140DG Ringflash for sale. It is this model

I very rarely use it, macro not my main interest. Hence this is mint condition if fact the film on the rear window of the flash is still on.

It is mint in the box with all instructions. I am asking £190 which includes 1st class recorded delivery. No offers as I feel this is a fair price considering the new price.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Payment by bank transfer.
SmutjeUK
Posted 26/04/2013 - 12:42 Link
PM send
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
snappychappy
Posted 26/04/2013 - 13:23 Link
PM replied. SOLD subject to fund clearance.
Mike-P
Posted 26/04/2013 - 14:51 Link
That was quick

Been thinking of selling mine for ages but not got round to it yet
snappychappy
Posted 30/04/2013 - 19:24 Link
Payment received item sent.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo