Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC HSM (Art)

dangie
Posted 30/04/2016 - 10:47 Link
Has anyone used the The Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC HSM 'Art' lens? Seems to be an excellent buy at less than £300.

Reviews of this lens are extremely good with the exception of focusing issues. As this lens has been available in Pentax fitting for quite a while, has this issue been adressed?

Thank you.
6th Year Apprentice Pensioner
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 01/05/2016 - 09:32 Link
I understand that it hasn't been fixed, I don't think there have been any firmware updates. I had the original 30/1.4 for a time and sold it as it wasn't sharp wide open but from what I've read the new version has exactly the same problems.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo