Sigma 24mm f1.8

derek897
Posted 09/12/2018 - 14:39 Link
Selling my sigma 24mm f1.8 ex dg af.
It's in excellent condition, no blemishes that I can see.
Comes with both caps and hood.
Selling only as I have a samyang 20mm on the way.
Looking for £165 incl tracked postage

K1 not included 😜

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
I know what i like, If not always why.
cardiffgareth
Posted 09/12/2018 - 15:55 - Helpful Comment Link
Need to keep telling myself that when the 105mm sells I need to keep the money in the bank
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
derek897
Posted 14/12/2018 - 22:45 Link
Sold and off to a new home 😁
I know what i like, If not always why.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo