SIGMA 17-70

simonkit
Posted 09/07/2009 - 19:01 Link
I'm selling my Sigma 17-70, excellent lens and a good copy - no scratches etc, it's been very well looked after !!

The lens comes with the original lens caps/hood & a non-brand centre pinch lenscap.

Unfortunately the box seems to have been discarded (I blame the wife) but it well be very well packaged

Price £170 + £6.50 p&p (royal mail special delivery)

Payment by bank transfer

Any questions/interest please PM me

For info around 80% of the shots on my website were taken with it

thanks

Simon
Edited by simonkit: 09/07/2009 - 19:02
edumad
Posted 09/07/2009 - 20:17 Link
PM sent.
philstaff
Posted 09/07/2009 - 22:52 Link
I have this lens and love it would not part with mine.
Ian
JonSchick
Posted 10/07/2009 - 10:13 Link
Curious to know what you are replacing it with? I thought you really liked this lens?
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link
simonkit
Posted 10/07/2009 - 16:35 Link
Thanks everyone who contacted my, the lens is now sold

simon

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo