Should we take offense

K10D
Posted 30/06/2013 - 11:07 Link
Some one other than a Canon user might see this a fighting talk. link

The original link came up on Rice's blog. This guy knows how to get a smile out of people.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Stuey
Posted 30/06/2013 - 13:08 Link
I found that funny
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
MrB
Posted 30/06/2013 - 13:29 Link
Not offended, but now both paranoid and pleased. Paranoid that people are laughing at me, not at my camera. But pleased to see that my old lens collection is so valuable.

Philip
Pentaxophile
Posted 30/06/2013 - 23:40 Link
He's had his fair share of different brands!

http://shutterfinger.typepad.com/shutterfinger/2013/06/why.html
Fatdaz
Posted 01/07/2013 - 09:53 Link
That made me smile, I am that $75 flea market user, or as we Brits say, car booter looking for Pentax lenses that will correct my photo shots or at least make me look like I can take a picture...
Pentaxophile
Posted 01/07/2013 - 11:42 Link
He got one thing wrong though - not all Pentax users have $1500 bodies... we are lucky that Pentax entry models are suprisingly highly specified. I wonder what he'll think about the new K50?
helios
Posted 01/07/2013 - 15:28 Link
But what about those of us who use more than one brand of camera? Maybe we are schizophrenic (in the original meaning of the word).
Archie
Pentaxophile
Posted 01/07/2013 - 15:31 Link
I must admit, I shoot Sony as well as Pentax. But I use Pentax lenses on it (it's a NEX) so I don't think of myself as 'unfaithful'.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo