Sherwood Forest patterns and textures!

beginner
Posted 19/05/2009 - 17:31 Link
Is there anybody there?........
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!
fatspider
Posted 19/05/2009 - 17:42 Link
I think Dan is keeping everyone is suspense
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Hardgravity
Posted 19/05/2009 - 21:40 Link
Still waiting.........
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
beginner
Posted 19/05/2009 - 21:45 Link
He may have got lost in the forest!.......or more likely still looking for some "Wildlife!"...we could be waiting a long time......
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!
Edited by beginner: 19/05/2009 - 21:47
johnriley
Posted 19/05/2009 - 22:30 Link
I'm told there will be a result by the end of the week.
Best regards, John
fatspider
Posted 19/05/2009 - 23:18 Link
beginner wrote:
He may have got lost in the forest!.......or more likely still looking for some "Wildlife!"...we could be waiting a long time......
Perhaps he's looking for a missing lens, cant trust these Pentaxians where limiteds are concerned
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
hefty1
Posted 21/05/2009 - 14:10 Link
I won the wildlife one - how did that happen?

Congrats to beginner on winning the patterns & textures comp.
Joining the Q
ttk
Posted 21/05/2009 - 14:14 Link
hefty1 wrote:
I won the wildlife one - how did that happen?

Congrats to beginner on winning the patterns & textures comp.
I don't know Hefty but it proves two thing's mate you can shoot and talk at the same time

I mean take photos and talk

Edit:
Tel,
Edited by ttk: 21/05/2009 - 14:16
beginner
Posted 21/05/2009 - 15:27 Link
I'm amazed!......first photographic victory!.....and well done Hefty,it was an achievement just to find a bit of wildlife!.......Thankyou Chaps!
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo