selling old Pentax-stuff
Posted 28/10/2010 - 00:01
Link
Assuming it's all in good condition (optically, mechanically and cosmetically) then:
LX £250
K1000 £50
85mm £175
50mm £75
28mm £35
Those are the prices you could realise on eBay, of course you will be subject to eBay and PayPal fees which would eat up about 15% of these.
If you sold it all as one lot then take another 25% off the overall price.
Hope that helps
LX £250
K1000 £50
85mm £175
50mm £75
28mm £35
Those are the prices you could realise on eBay, of course you will be subject to eBay and PayPal fees which would eat up about 15% of these.
If you sold it all as one lot then take another 25% off the overall price.
Hope that helps
Joining the Q
Posted 28/10/2010 - 09:12
Link
There is something not quite right with the description of your lenses. For example, there is no SMC Takumar 85mm f/2 lens. There is either a S-M-C Takumar 85mm f/1.9 lens (M42 screwmount), SMC Pentax 85mm f/1.8 (the so-called K series in K mount) or a SMC Pentax-M 85mm f/2 (also K mount). There are both Takumar S-M-C and SMC as well as K and M series 50mm f/1.4 lenses but the 28mm only comes in a f/3.5 version for the Takumar, but in f/2, f/2.8 and f/3.5 versions in K mount.
I know this sounds a bit pedantic but if you are selling on ebay or here people like to know exactly what it is they are buying! Also, some versions go for considerably more than others, the f/2 28mm lenses for example.
Good luck with the sale. Best wishes, Kris.
I know this sounds a bit pedantic but if you are selling on ebay or here people like to know exactly what it is they are buying! Also, some versions go for considerably more than others, the f/2 28mm lenses for example.
Good luck with the sale. Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 28/10/2010 - 09:29
Link
Womble,
You are quite right and not at all pedantic.
But I haven't used thes lenses for so long and i admit i recited them out of my head (instead of first checking everything in the attick
Reading your post i presume I have SMC Pentax-K lenses, so it should be
SMC Pentax-K 85mm f/2
SMC Pentax-K 50mm f/1.4
SMC Pentax-K 28mm f/2.8
I am at work now, but tonight i'll check (in the attick)
You are quite right and not at all pedantic.
But I haven't used thes lenses for so long and i admit i recited them out of my head (instead of first checking everything in the attick
Reading your post i presume I have SMC Pentax-K lenses, so it should be
SMC Pentax-K 85mm f/2
SMC Pentax-K 50mm f/1.4
SMC Pentax-K 28mm f/2.8
I am at work now, but tonight i'll check (in the attick)
Posted 28/10/2010 - 09:58
Link
Have a look on this site http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/lenses/index.html so you can post exactly what you have.
This only applies for K-mount lenses (which is not the same thing as a "K" series lens).
This only applies for K-mount lenses (which is not the same thing as a "K" series lens).
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 28/10/2010 - 13:40
Link
janvg wrote:
Womble,
You are quite right and not at all pedantic.
But I haven't used thes lenses for so long and i admit i recited them out of my head (instead of first checking everything in the attick
Reading your post i presume I have SMC Pentax-K lenses, so it should be
SMC Pentax-K 85mm f/2
SMC Pentax-K 50mm f/1.4
SMC Pentax-K 28mm f/2.8
I am at work now, but tonight i'll check (in the attick)
I have checked and I admit i was wrong: it should beWomble,
You are quite right and not at all pedantic.
But I haven't used thes lenses for so long and i admit i recited them out of my head (instead of first checking everything in the attick
Reading your post i presume I have SMC Pentax-K lenses, so it should be
SMC Pentax-K 85mm f/2
SMC Pentax-K 50mm f/1.4
SMC Pentax-K 28mm f/2.8
I am at work now, but tonight i'll check (in the attick)
SMC Pentax-M 85mm f/2
SMC Pentax-M 50mm f/1.4
SMC Pentax-M 28mm f/2.8
Posted 28/10/2010 - 14:04
Link
I'd assumed your lenses were SMC-M based on you having an 85/2 listed. So the values I originally quoted stand exactly as before.
Joining the Q
Posted 28/10/2010 - 14:20
Link
Thanks for checking. Hefty's prices seem about right to me. The 85mm lens will sell well even if it isn't as sought after as some of the Pentax 85mm lenses.
K,
K,
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 08/03/2011 - 01:29
Link
I sold my M 2/85mm with original hood for £150 last year, on eBay.
Still, I bought it for £60, new.... long time ago.
Still, I bought it for £60, new.... long time ago.
______
Pentax 645N; Pentax K-x
Pentax 645N; Pentax K-x
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1 posts
15 years
i have switched to digital (Canon) completely some years ago.
Since my old Pentax equipment is gathering dust in the attick (figure of speach, because i take good care of my cams) i think about selling it all.
Problem is, i don't know what the actual prices are. Can anyone help me out here?
I own
Pentax LX (3200 ISO)
Pentax K1000
Takumar SMC 85 mm f2
Takumar SMC 50 mm f 1.4
Takumar SMC 28 mm f 2.8
All of these are in very good shape, without any marks. The lenses all have UV-filters and hoods.
I live in Belgium