Selling my k10 with a kit

mattox
Posted 25/06/2015 - 17:46 Link
I have just advertised to sell my old k10 with the 18/55 kit and an old 28-200 sigma with three spare battery at £135. I have had 3 interests in 24 hrs and will probably sell it tomorrow. Do you think the price is too low or not bad on my behalf considering its old gear that only sits in he cupboard and collects dust these days?
spinno
Posted 25/06/2015 - 17:51 Link
What do you want for the kit.... only you will know whether you have done the right deal. Some folks might think they're bargains others might think they're way too expensive. It's what the market (buyer and seller) will stand.
David
mattox
Posted 25/06/2015 - 18:41 Link
I would be happy for £100 for the kit but I am quite happy to get £135 with the old sigma. A little contribution to he funds when the FF comes out
Darkmunk
Posted 25/06/2015 - 19:04 Link
I'd be interested in it with the kit.
I miss my ol K10 ccd.
All three photos in my living room are from that camera
mattox
Posted 25/06/2015 - 20:06 Link
If I don't have a buyer from the 2 parties interested in the next 24 hrs I will let you know
Darkmunk wrote:
I'd be interested in it with the kit.
I miss my ol K10 ccd.
All three photos in my living room are from that camera

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo